With one of our caring staff by your side, we can help with community access support to help you get and about, participate in social activities, sport or to catch up with friends and family.
Our staff regularly assist people to join in a wide range of activities and community access options including;
- Accompanying you to the park, beach or lake
- Assistance with food shopping
- Participation in sporting activities
- Regular outings to the cinema or shopping
- Attending religious or community events
- Visiting the gym to workout
- Catching up with or meeting new friends
- Attending arts, drama or music classes
We promise to:
- Listen and understand what support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day
- Meet your needs we’re one of Victoria’s largest care providers with over 5,000 client visits a week. We are too one of Australia’s largest suppliers of healthcare products and can assist you to access healthcare solutions.