Complex Care & SIL
Overnight or around the clock support is available for people with complex care, SIL (Supported Independent Living) or multiple support needs. Some examples of when complex care and SIL might be needed include; an acquired brain injury or declining health because due to dementia. However, everyone’s situation is different and there are therefore many reasons why you or someone you provide care for may have complex care and SIL needs.
Our skilled and experienced staff are able to provide a wide range of complex care & SIL (Supported Independent Living) supports during the day or night including:
- Implementation of behaviour
- support strategies
- Medication administration
- PEG feeding, epilepsy management, diabetes management
- Hoist/transfer support
- Personal care
- Assistance to engage in activities and appointments outside the home.
We promise to:
- Listen and understand what support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day
- Meet your needs we’re one of Victoria’s largest care providers with over 5,000 client visits a week. We are too one of Australia’s largest suppliers of healthcare products and can assist you to access healthcare solutions.
Looking for Complex Care & SIL Solutions?
Independence Australia offers complex care and SIL (Supported Independent Living) support plans to suit a range of health needs. Check out our article to find out more.