We provide two types of overnight staff support: active night support or sleepover support.
Our skilled staff can provide sleepover support with
- Active night assists for those who need intermittent or continuous staff assistance throughout the night.
- Sleepover support where someone is available if a need arises during the night. Our staff will sleep in a separate room but can be woken up to provide assistance.
How we help is up to you
Our trained support workers are available to visit your home in the early mornings or evenings to provide flexible assistance throughout the night.
It’s your decision how little or much support is enough. Our friendly and talented support workers will help you feel safe and comfortable during the night.
We promise to:
- Listen and understand what support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day
- Meet your needs as we’re one of Victoria’s largest providers with over 5,000 client visits a week