If you need extra support due to age, a disability, an illness or accident, our support workers across Victoria specialise in caring for your meal preparation needs at home.
Preparing a healthy balanced meal at home can be difficult, especially if it’s just for you. It can also become difficult to access nutritious food as you get older or have lost mobility.
Our meal preparation support service includes;
- Planning menus
- Preparing meals, cooking and serving
- Monitoring and stocking pantries
- Grocery shopping
- Supervising eating and drinking
- Cleaning food preparation and eating areas
You can eat well with our support
Our support workers are available to visit your home in the mornings, afternoons or evenings to prepare healthy meals to suit your tastes using ingredients and recipes you love.
It’s your decision how little or much support is enough. Our friendly and experienced support workers will accommodate your meal preferences with a tasty and reliable food service you can rely on.
We promise to:
- Listen and understand what support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day
- Meet your needs we’re one of Victoria’s largest care providers with over 5,000 client visits a week. We are too one of Australia’s largest suppliers of healthcare products and can assist you to access healthcare solutions.