If you need extra support due to age, a disability, an illness or accident, our support workers across Victoria specialise in caring for your personal care needs at home.
Personal Care Support
Independence Australia provides personal care services throughout Victoria. For support requirements of a minimum 5 hours per week and a minimum of 2 hours per shift; our Disability Support Workers can assist with:
- personal hygiene
- dressing or undressing
- transferring you out of bed
- assisting with administration of medication
How we help is up to you
Our support workers are available to visit your home in the mornings, afternoons or evenings to help you prepare or wind down for the day.
It’s your decision how little or much support is required. Our friendly and experienced support workers will provide you with comfort and care to help you through your daily tasks.
We promise to:
- Listen and understand what support you require, even as it changes over time
- Surround you with experienced support workers who are fully accredited and police checked
- Be there for you from 2 hours to 24 hours a day
- Meet your needs as we’re one of Victoria’s largest providers with over 5,000 client visits a week